LEGO Club meets the 2nd Thursday of each month during the school year, at 4:30 and cleans up at 5:30, at the Lexington Public Library. Join us at 4:30 p.m. and build our project of the month. LEGOS and Duplo blocks will be available. This club is supported by the Lexington Public Library and Walmart.
Ages 4 and up are welcome! Under 8 must have an adult stay with them during class.
If you have extra Legos lying around that you don’t know what to do with, bring them in and we will add them to our collection, for kids, and adults, to enjoy!
- August 8: Bridges DONE!
- September 12: Flying machines or space craft DONE!
- October 10: Pumpkin or something scary DONE!
- November 14: House or barn
- December 12: Christmas tree or snowman
- January 9: Whatever you want!
- February 13: Heart or “LOVE”
- March 12: Spring flower or clover
- April 9: Spell your name with LEGOs
- May 14: Make a pizza