The Lexington Library is OPEN!
- The library is currently open from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday and 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday. Check with the library for future updates on hours open.
- Curbside delivery is available. Materials can either be reserved by accessing your account on the library’s website (lexingtonlibrary.org) or by calling the library to request items for curbside pick-up.
- The book drop is open. Materials can be returned in the book drop at any time. Since all library materials will be quarantined for at least 72 hours before being checked in, there will be a lag between the time you return your items and the time they are removed from your account. No overdue fines are being charged at this time.
- Book Club, Story Time and all other library programs are suspended at this time.
- Study Room and room rentals to outside groups have been suspended until further notice.
- Computers are available on a limited basis for business purposes.
- The library offers Wi-Fi access throughout the building and has extended service to include outside the building.
- Guidelines for library use
- Face masks strongly recommended
- Social distancing required
- Hand sanitizer available
- Plexiglass protection provided
- Computer stations are six feet apart
- Have questions? Call or stop by the library and library staff will be happy to help you.