LearningExpress products offer powerful resources including practice tests, tutorials, e-books, articles, and flashcards to help students of all ages:
- Improve core skills in English language arts, math and science, social studies and computers
- Prepare for AP®, SAT®, ACT®, and other college entrance exams
- Prepare for military entrance tests (ASVAB, CFAT)
- Explore colleges and careers
- Prepare for occupational certification tests (e.g., allied health, nursing, teaching, and many more)
The link below will enable you to access LearningExpress Library and PrepSTEP. You will need to register for an account using an email address and password. This will allow you to save their progress.
Following this link takes you to the Welcome to LearningExpress page. Click on “Public Library” to browse the LearningExpress Library® modules; click on “College Library” to browse the PrepSTEP® modules.
LearningExpress Library modules include: Career Preparation / High School Equivalency Center / College Admissions Test Preparation / School Center [Curriculum support for elementary, middle, and high school students] / College Students / Adult Core Skills / Recursos Para Hispanohablantes.
PrepSTEP modules include: Core Math and Science Skills / Core English Skills / College Success Skills / Career Preparation / Basic Computer Skills / Grad School Admissions Preparation / Placement Test Preparation / Recursos Para Hispanohablantes.